Also, I have completed one General figure, plus I have managed to paint all the gun carriages on the army's cannon. Tedious stuff to paint a cannon, what with all the gaps between the wheel spokes and so on - so it's nice to know it's gone for good!
In addition to this, I also managed to do a bit of re-basing!
Here is the old 6mm army of Baccus Wars of the Roses figures which I found idling in the loft, and have now rebased on 40mm x 20mm 'traditional' sized DBA bases, with much prising off of models and swearing. Above is an English 100-Years' War army while below is a Medieval French army. More to follow, hopefully - plus a bit of tabletop gaming!