Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekend's Results

I've had a quite productive weekend painting-wise, and thought I'd pass on the results:
First up, the newly-sprayed ACW figures are now ready for painting, and a start has been made.  I've done the first four bases if infantry (or, to think more encouragingly of it, around 8,000 men) full to completed painting and Devlan Mud coated on.  I also tested out two shades of green for two of the bases, as I intend to grass them and wasn't sure what it was worth doing as a 'base' colour.

Also, I have completed one General figure, plus I have managed to paint all the gun carriages on the army's cannon.  Tedious stuff to paint a cannon, what with all the gaps between the wheel spokes and so on - so it's nice to know it's gone for good!

In addition to this, I also managed to do a bit of re-basing!
 Here is the old 6mm army of Baccus Wars of the Roses figures which I found idling in the loft, and have now rebased on 40mm x 20mm 'traditional' sized DBA bases, with much prising off of models and swearing.  Above is an English 100-Years' War army while below is a Medieval French army.  More to follow, hopefully - plus a bit of tabletop gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment