Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Northern Map, 1461

I have just realised that I've not yet provided a full map on the blog - after all my discussions about how to make it!  Here, then, is the full thing:



With the key nobles shown on their respective home areas, it's actually a bit like this:


As I previously mentioned, I shall be playing the various individuals, but for simple blogging advantage I shall do it all from the 'perspective' of one noble - selected as appropriate, depending on the situation.  Since this is the beginning I can pick pretty much as I please, and have selected Lord Hadley.  He can be seen above in the right-hand column, second row from bottom.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I am looking forward to seeing what you produce. It has inspired me to get something similar off the ground with some like minded gamers at my local club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Richard - glad to hear it! I may be able to rope people at my own club in for the odd game, if an interesting match-up takes their fancy. Good luck in your own efforts!

    Craig

    ReplyDelete